The brightest way to catch that bait!
How It Works:
The special green led light cuts through the dark water of night and within minutes microscopic creatures called zoo-plankton begin to home in on the green light source, very much the way insects are drawn to outdoor lighting.
Small fish soon follow, attracted by the zoo-plankton. Each link in the food chain is followed by the next...
Soon shad and other bait fish will surround the light, which brings in the crappie and other bait predatory fish.
- Perfect for boats, docks and piers
- For rivers and lakes & night fishing
- For light cover net, sea fishing, cage, small fishing nets
- In a fish pond to lure small fish for feeding big fish
- For whitebait nets, fisherman network modification
- For freshwater fish, sea fish, crucian carp, black carp, snakehead, catfish, tilapia, grass carp, walleye, crappie, snapper & more!
- 12 volt submersible Deep Drop Underwater LED Fishing Lamp, IP 68 (5m underwater)
- 6 sided LED Fishing Light (360 degree view); 180 SMD Super Bright LED Lights, 1000 lumens brightness
- 8 watts, 0.9 amp draw, ultra low battery consumption (runs 8x longer than halogen)
- 50,000 Hours of continuous use; replaceable inner globe;
- 7 inch length is easy to store
- Built in lead weight, heavy duty 6M power cord with battery clips, weight: 395g (light: 190g, wire: 205g)