Must have for lengthy expeditions!
This water bag heats h20 by the sun! Equipped with a tap, hang this on a tree branch for a ”Just like home” shower experience. Easily folds for compact storage.
How to use:
- Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
- Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
- Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; Warms 15℃ water to about 45℃.
- Please test the water temperature before use since it maybe reach 50 Celsius degree in the strong sunshine.
- Note that once water has been in bag, it is not suitable for drinking.
- Material: Non Toxic, environmentally friendly PVC material
- Capacity: 5 gallon / 20L
- Length of pipe: about 60cm / 23.62in
- Package size: 11.81 * 5.91 * 0.39in
- Item weight: about 338g / 11.94oz
- Camp Shower Bag
- Shower Pipe
- Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook
- Hard Plastic Tube